segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011

Raissa's Biography


 
 My name is Raissa and I'm
fourteen  year old. I live in Recanto das emas , and i have , one brother and one  sister.
My favorite free  time activity is and watch tv , and my favorite school subject is espanhol , I'm not good at Quimica | My best friends are dexona, ,dany vick, etc...  they are very beautiful.
                              

                 Never give up on their dreams because they can accomplish.
                                
                                
                                                                                                      By:Raissa restart

                                                                                                                                     

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário